Details about Debashis Acharya
Access statistics for papers by Debashis Acharya.
Last updated 2014-09-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Simple Sum Versus Divisia Monetary Aggregates: An Empirical Evaluation
Working Papers, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore View citations (2)
- Dynamic linkages between foreign direct investment and domestic investment: evidence from emerging market economies
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2014, 8, (1), 1-20
- Perverse liquidity effect of monetary policy: some evidence for India
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, 2014, 7, (1), 61-82
- Constructing macroeconomic performance index of Indian states using DEA
Journal of Economic Studies, 2012, 39, (1), 63-83 View citations (6)
- Commodity Prices and Domestic Inflation in India
Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, 2011, 3, (2), 223-246 View citations (3)
Also in Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, 2011, 3, (2), 223-246 (2011) View citations (3)
- Inflation Model for India in the Context of Open Economy
South Asia Economic Journal, 2011, 12, (1), 39-59 View citations (1)
- An alternative approach to monetary aggregation in DEA
European Journal of Operational Research, 2010, 204, (3), 672-682 View citations (9)
- Inflation and Trade Openness: Empirical Investigation for India
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, 2010, VIII, (1 & 2), 113-127
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.