Details about Tom Ahn
Access statistics for papers by Tom Ahn.
Last updated 2017-01-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of Sharing a Mother Tongue with Peers: Evidence from North Carolina Middle Schools
Open Access publications, School of Economics, University College Dublin View citations (1)
- The Impact of No Child Left Behind's Accountability Sanctions on School Performance: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from North Carolina
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
- The Short-Run Impacts of Connecticut’s Paid Sick Leave Legislation
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics Letters (2015)
- When Incentives Matter Too Much: Explaining Significant Responses to Irrelevant Information
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- The short-run impacts of Connecticut's paid sick leave legislation
Applied Economics Letters, 2015, 22, (15), 1267-1272 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- A NOTE ON BUBBLES, WORTHLESS ASSETS, AND THE CURIOUS CASE OF GENERAL MOTORS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2014, 18, (01), 244-254 View citations (2)
- A regression discontinuity analysis of graduation standards and their impact on students’ academic trajectories
Economics of Education Review, 2014, 38, (C), 64-75 View citations (3)
- The Missing Link: Estimating the Impact of Incentives on Teacher Effort and Instructional Effectiveness Using Teacher Accountability Legislation Data
Journal of Human Capital, 2013, 7, (3), 230 - 273 View citations (3)
- Distributional impacts of a local living wage increase with ability sorting
Economics Letters, 2011, 112, (3), 283-286 View citations (1)
- The Distributional Impacts of Minimum Wage Increases When Both Labor Supply and Labor Demand Are Endogenous
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 2011, 29, (1), 12-23 View citations (13)
Also in Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 2011, 29, (1), 12-23 (2011) View citations (6)
- Explaining cross-racial differences in teenage labor force participation: Results from a two-sided matching model
Journal of Econometrics, 2010, 156, (1), 201-211
- Paying to queue: a theory of locational differences in nonunion wages
Journal of Urban Economics, 2004, 55, (3), 565-579
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.