Details about JaeBin Ahn
Access statistics for papers by JaeBin Ahn.
Last updated 2016-07-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Pass-Through of Imported Input Prices to Domestic Producer Prices; Evidence from Sector-Level Data
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (1)
- Reassessing the Productivity Gains from Trade Liberalization
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (2)
- Capacity Constrained Exporters: Identifying Increasing Marginal Cost
Departmental Working Papers, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Capacity Constrained Exporters: Micro Evidence and Macro Implications
Working Papers, Florida International University, Department of Economics View citations (19)
- A Theory of Domestic and International Trade Finance
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (28)
- The Role of Intermediaries in Facilitating Trade
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (23)
Also in Working Papers, eSocialSciences (2010) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Economics (2011)
- A welfare analysis of unilateral trade and FDI liberalization
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2014, 47, (3), 758-774 View citations (3)
- Exchange rate pass-through to domestic producer prices: Evidence from Korean firm-level pricing survey
Economics Letters, 2014, 125, (1), 138-142 View citations (2)
- The role of intermediaries in facilitating trade
Journal of International Economics, 2011, 84, (1), 73-85 View citations (147)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Trade Finance and the Great Trade Collapse
American Economic Review, 2011, 101, (3), 298-302 View citations (31)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.