Details about Salma Ahmed
Access statistics for papers by Salma Ahmed.
Last updated 2016-05-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Determinants of Pregnancy, Induced and Spontaneous Abortion in a Jointly Determined Framework: Evidence from a Country wide District Level Household Survey in India
Monash Economics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Economics
- Health Consequences of Child Labour in Bangladesh
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Demographic Research (2014)
- A Distributional Analysis of the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh
Monash Economics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Economics View citations (3)
- Trade-off between Child Labour and Schooling in Bangladesh: Role of Parental Education
Monash Economics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Human Capital, Discrimination, and the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh
World Development, 2015, 67, (C), 506-524 View citations (4)
- Health consequences of child labour in Bangladesh
Demographic Research, 2014, 30, (4), 111-150
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Gender Wage Discrimination in Rural and Urban Labour Markets of Bangladesh
Oxford Development Studies, 2010, 38, (1), 83-112 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.