Details about Mustafa Akal
Access statistics for papers by Mustafa Akal.
Last updated 2012-12-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic Implications of International Tourism on Turkish Economy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Explaining Competitiveness of OECD Countries by Instituional and Mixed Models
Business and Economics Research Journal, 2012, 3, (1), 109
- Testing Efficiency of Derivative Markets: ISE30, ISE100, USD and EURO
Business and Economics Research Journal, 2012, 3, (4), 1
- Explaining and Testing Structural Break of Relative Trade of Turkey with European Union Countries
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, 2010, 13, (1), 29-40
- Explaining Investment and Intermediate Goods Imports and Estimating Elasticities in Turkey
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, 2008, 11, (1), 111-123
- CAUSALITIES AMONG GROWTH RELATED POLICY VARIABLES IN TURKEY, 1950-2004
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2006, 6, (3)
- Avrupa Birliğinin Ekonomik Ve Politik Bağlamda İşaret
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2004, 19, (220), 31-45
- Dış Ticaret Esneklik Katsayıları Ve Durağanlık Testi
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2004, 19, (216), 102-122
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.