Details about Nafis Alam
Access statistics for papers by Nafis Alam.
Last updated 2017-02-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Islamic banks do not turn “more Islamic” when their contracting environments get better: They remain similar to conventional banks
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Do Islamic stock indices perform better than conventional counterparts? An empirical investigation of sectoral efficiency
Review of Financial Economics, 2016, 31, (C), 108-114 View citations (1)
- Crises and contagion in Asia Pacific — Islamic v/s conventional markets
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2015, 34, (C), 315-326 View citations (11)
- Banking mergers – an application of matching strategy
Review of Accounting and Finance, 2014, 13, (1), 2-23
- Price discovery process in the emerging sovereign CDS and equity markets
Emerging Markets Review, 2014, 21, (C), 117-132 View citations (2)
- Regulations and bank risk taking in dual banking countries
Journal of Banking Regulation, 2014, 15, (2), 105-116
- Are Islamic bonds different from conventional bonds? International evidence from capital market tests
Borsa Istanbul Review, 2013, 13, (3), 22-29 View citations (9)
- Impact of banking regulation on risk and efficiency in Islamic banking
Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting, 2013, 11, (1), 29-50
- IMPACT OF FINANCIAL CRISIS ON STOCK RETURNS: EVIDENCE FROM SINGAPORE
Studies in Business and Economics, 2012, 7, (2), 5-19
- Risk-taking behaviour of Islamic banks: application of prospect theory
Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, 2012, 4, (2/3), 156-164
- On the dependency structure of Islamic assets
Chapter 26 in Handbook of Empirical Research on Islam and Economic Life, 2017, pp 602-623
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.