Details about Michael M. Bechtel
Access statistics for papers by Michael M. Bechtel.
Last updated 2015-09-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Capitalizing on Partisan Politics: Expected Government Partisanship and Sector-Specific Redistribution in Germany
- What Is Litigation in the World Trade Organization Worth?
International Organization, 2015, 69, (02), 375-403 View citations (2)
- Capitalizing on Partisan Politics? The Political Economy of Sector-Specific Redistribution in Germany
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2010, 42, (2-3), 203-235 View citations (5)
- Eliciting Substance from ‘Hot Air’: Financial Market Responses to EU Summit Decisions on European Defense
International Organization, 2010, 64, (02), 199-223 View citations (4)
- Forecasting European Union politics: Real-time forecasts in political time series analysis
European Union Politics, 2010, 11, (2), 309-327 View citations (2)
- Partisan politics and stock market performance: The effect of expected government partisanship on stock returns in the 2002 German federal election
Public Choice, 2008, 135, (3), 131-150 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.