Details about Lucio Esposito
Access statistics for papers by Lucio Esposito.
Last updated 2012-10-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Reign in Hell or Serve in Heaven? A Cross-country Journey into the Relative vs Absolute Perceptions of Wellbeing
ISLA Working Papers, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2012)
- Exploring the Absolutist Vs Relativist Perception of Poverty Using a Cross-Country Questionnaire Survey
ISLA Working Papers, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Psychology (2011)
- New perspectives on a more-or-less familiar poverty index, with extensions
Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality
- Reign in hell or serve in heaven? A cross-country journey into the relative vs absolute perceptions of wellbeing
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2012, 81, (3), 715-730 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Exploring the absolutist vs relativist perception of poverty using a cross-country questionnaire survey
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2011, 32, (2), 273-283 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Literacy Practices and Schooling: A Case Study from Mozambique
World Development, 2011, 39, (10), 1796-1807
- New perspectives on a more-or-less familiar poverty index
Social Choice and Welfare, 2011, 36, (2), 241-247
- POVERTY MEASUREMENT: PRIORITARIANISM, SUFFICIENCY AND THE ‘I'S OF POVERTY
Economics and Philosophy, 2011, 27, (02), 109-121 View citations (1)
- Sufficiency Re-examined: A Capabilities Perspective on the Assessment of Functional Adult Literacy
The Journal of Development Studies, 2011, 47, (9), 1315-1331
- What principles should inform poverty indices? Insights from a cross-country survey
Empirical Economics, 2011, 41, (2), 387-420
- Multidimensional poverty: Restricted and unrestricted hierarchy among poverty dimensions
Journal of Applied Economics, 2010, XIII, 181-204
- UPPER BOUNDEDNESS FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF RELATIVE DEPRIVATION
Review of Income and Wealth, 2010, 56, (3), 632-639 View citations (2)
- A note on the Bourguignon-Fields class of poverty indices
Journal of Public Economics, 2009, 93, (7-8), 852-854 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.