Details about Evan Roberts
Access statistics for papers by Evan Roberts.
Last updated 2011-01-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Longitudinal Studies of Human Growth and Health: A Review of Recent Historical Research
Working Papers, University of Guelph, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Surveys (2010)
- Physical stature and its interpretation in nineteenth century New Zealand
Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance
- LONGITUDINAL STUDIES OF HUMAN GROWTH AND HEALTH: A REVIEW OF RECENT HISTORICAL RESEARCH
Journal of Economic Surveys, 2010, 24, (5), 801-840
See also Working Paper (2010)
- PHYSICAL STATURE IN NINETEENTH-CENTURY NEW ZEALAND: A PRELIMINARY INTERPRETATION
Australian Economic History Review, 2010, 50, (3), 262-283
- We Won, You Lost, Eat That!: A Political History of Tax in New Zealand since 1840 - By Paul Goldsmith
Australian Economic History Review, 2010, 50, (1), 106-107