Details about Peter Wardley
Access statistics for papers by Peter Wardley.
Last updated 2013-03-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Banking on Change: Information systems and technologies in UK High Street Banking, 1919-1979
Economic History, EconWPA
- British business in the formative years of European integration, 1945-1973
Business History, 2010, 52, (6), 1008-1010
- The history of the company: the development of the business corporation, 1700-1914, part I: 1700-1850; part II: 1850-1914 - Edited by Robin Pearson with Mark Freeman and James Taylor
Economic History Review, 2010, 63, (1), 246-248
- Market services and the productivity race, 1850-2000: British performance in international perspective - By Stephen Broadberry
Economic History Review, 2008, 61, (4), 1019-1021
- The box: how the shipping container made the world smaller and the world economy bigger - By Marc Levinson
Economic History Review, 2008, 61, (4), 1041-1042
- Banking on change: information systems and technologies in UK high street banking, 1919–1969
Financial History Review, 2007, 14, (02), 177-205 View citations (4)
- The emergence of modern business enterprise in France, 1800-1930 - By Michael Stephan Smith
Economic History Review, 2007, 60, (2), 419-421
- Renewing Unilever: transformation and tradition - Geoffrey Jones
Economic History Review, 2006, 59, (3), 651-652
- Debate - On the Ranking of Firms: A Response to Jeremy and Farnie
Business History, 2001, 43, (3), 119-134 View citations (1)
- The Emergence of Big Business: The Largest Corporate Employers of Labour in the United Kingdom, Germany and the United States c. 1907
Business History, 1999, 41, (4), 88-116
- Output, Productivity and Wages in the British Coal Industry before 1914: A Model with Evidence from the Durham Region
Bulletin of Economic Research, 1996, 48, (3), 209-40 View citations (1)
- The contribution of services to British economic growth, 1856-1913
Explorations in Economic History, 1990, 27, (3), 299-321
- Labouring over Productivity Estimates: A Comment on Hirsch and Hausman's Model of Coal Miners' Productivity, 1874-1914 [Labour Productivity in the British and South Wales Coal Industry, 1874-1914]
Economica, 1987, 54, (216), 521-24
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.