Details about Sasiwimon Warunsiri Paweenawat
Access statistics for papers by Sasiwimon Warunsiri Paweenawat.
Last updated 2017-08-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does the causal relationship between renewable energy consumption, CO2 emissions, and economic growth exist in Thailand? An ARDL approach
Economics Bulletin, 2017, 37, (2), 697-711
- Decomposition of agricultural productivity growth in Africa
African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, 2016, 7, (4), 497-509 View citations (1)
- TRANSFER PAYMENTS AND UPPER SECONDARY SCHOOL OUTCOMES: THE CASE OF LOW-INCOME FEMALE STUDENTS IN THAILAND
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2015, 60, (05), 1-19
- The Effect of International Trade on Labor Demand in ASEAN5
Economics Bulletin, 2015, 35, (2), 1034-1041
- The determinants of foreign direct investment in ASEAN: The first differencing panel data analysis
International Journal of Social Economics, 2015, 42, (3), 239-250 View citations (3)
- Wage Consequences of Rapid Tertiary Education Expansion in a Developing Economy: The Case of Thailand
The Developing Economies, 2015, 53, (3), 218-231
- The determinants of income inequality in Thailand: A synthetic cohort analysis
Journal of Asian Economics, 2014, 31-32, 10-21 View citations (1)
- The Returns to Education in Thailand: A Pseudo-Panel Approach
World Development, 2010, 38, (11), 1616-1625 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.