AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics
2009 - 2012
from Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
2009, issue 2
- FutureFarm vision
- Karel Charvat, Pavel Gnip and Walter H. Mayer
- Prefarm Systems and economical analysis of practical experiences
- Pavel Gnip, Stepan Kafka, Jachym Cepicky and Karel Charvat
- Virtual form of education in lifelong learning - chance for the country
- Jan Jarolimek, Jiri Vanek and Pavel Simek
- Legal regulation of information and communications technologies as specific forms of production factor for capital in food industry
- Daniela Salkova and Ales Hes
- The range and the structure of subsidies in agriculture companies reaching a different economical level
- Eliska Svobodova and Karel Vinohradsky
- World agricultural production and consumption
- Lubos Smutka, Michal Steininger and Ondrej Miffek
2009, issue 1
- Information Services and ICT Development in Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Jiri Vanek, Jan Jarolimek and Pavel Simek
- Videoconferencing for more effective cooperation
- Zdenek Havlicek, Jiri Vanek, Edita Silerova, Petr Benda and Alan M. Westcott
- The influence of official development assistance on economical development of the selected groups of developing countries around the world
- Irena Pokorna and Lubos Smutka
- Comparison of milk production costs among EU members
- Jiri Mach and Helena Rezbova
- Cash flow as an important solvency determinant of agricultural enterprises in the Slovak Republic
- Lubomir Gurcik, Jana Miklovicova and Silvia Miklovicova