Australian Economic Review
1968 - 2014
Current editor(s): Ross Williams, Ian McDonald and Mark Wooden
from The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 16, issue 4, 1983
- The Money Formation Table Approach to Forecasting: An Evaluation of the Institute Money Supply Forecasts pp. 69-77
- Jocelyn Horne
Volume 16, issue 3, 1983
- Macro-Econometric Models: A Taxonomy pp. 26-33
- W. whallen D. and J. Hagger A.
- Public Educational Expenditure in the 1970s and 1980s pp. 34-45
- Gerald Burke
Volume 16, issue 2, 1983
- Ownership of Dwellings and Personal Wealth in Australia pp. 55-62
- Ross Williams
Volume 16, issue 1, 1983
- Resource-Related Development and Regional Labour markets: The Effecs of the Aloca Aluminium Smelter on Portland pp. 22-32
- Robert A. Carter
- The Australian Sugar Industry and its Prospects pp. 33-48
- Jane Niall D., W. Smith A. and Rhonda L. Smith
Volume 15, issue 3, 1982
- The Rate of Return to Education: Evidence from the 1976 Census pp. 23-32
- Paul Miller
- Variations in the Composition of Manufacturing Employment in the Australian Economy pp. 33-42
- Robert Dixon
Volume 15, issue 2, 1982
- Six Years of Accidental Adventures in Pursuit of the Incentive to Work: An Exercise in Work-Leisure Arithmetic pp. 55-61
- Barry Hughes
- The Economic Impact of Electricity Shortages: The Case of Victoria pp. 62-76
- Jane Niall, Rhonda Smith and Peter Wilson
- Gross Flows Data: Appropriate Uses pp. 77-77
- Hazel Moir
- Comment pp. 78-78
- Will Foster
Volume 15, issue 1, 1982
- The Campbell Report Some Implementation Problems pp. 4-8
- Andre Cohen, Neil Schafer and Philip Coffey
- Can Monetary Policy Work in a Deregulated Capital Market? pp. 9-21
- T. Davis K. and K. Lewis M.
- Some Aspects of the Campbell Report pp. 22-25
- J. Graham R. and G. Leong P.
- Comments on the Implications for Housing pp. 26-28
- Ronald F. Henderson
- A Comment pp. 29-34
- Michael G. Porter
- The Campbell Report: A Critical Analysis pp. 35-62
- Derody B.
- The Australian Reference Cycle: 1950 to 1980 pp. 63-67
- Stephen Derrick
Volume 14, issue 4, 1981
- Gross Flows in the Australian Labour Market A First Look pp. 57-64
- William Foster
Volume 14, issue 3, 1981
- The Development of Energy Resources in Australia: 1981 to 1990 pp. 13-55
- Stephen Derrick, Daina McDonald and Phyllis Rosendale
- The Effect of Labour Market Conditions on School Enrolment Rates pp. 56-60
- J. Merrilees W.
Volume 14, issue 2, 1981
- Technological Change In Australia: A Review of the Myers Report pp. 55-64
- Michael Carter
Volume 14, issue 1, 1981
- The 1970s: A Decade of Social Security Policy pp. 13-19
- Ian Manning
- The Commission of Inquiry into poverty's Guranteed Minimum Income Scheme: A Perspective From the 1980s pp. 20-28
- Peter Saunders
- Social Security and the Future pp. 29-34
- Ian Manning
- Efficiency Gains from Banking De-Regulation pp. 35-39
- Glenn Withers
Volume 13, issue 3, 1980
- Women and Work-The Incomplete Revolution pp. 11-17
- Martin Rein
- Commonwealth Housing Policies pp. 18-23
- Robert A. Carter
- Inflation, Unemployment and the Pattern of Non-Durable Consumption pp. 24-28
- Ross Williams
- Conveyancing: The Pitfalls of Monopoly Regulation Pricing pp. 29-35
- John Nieuwenhuysen and Marina Williams-Wynn
Volume 13, issue 2, 1980
- 50th Issue pp. 3-3
- Duncan Ironmonger
Volume 13, issue 1, 1980
- The New Approach to Employment and Income Theory pp. 23-28
- Sundrum R.M.
- South Korea's Industrial Development Strategy: Implications for Australia pp. 29-40
- Edwards C.T.
Volume 12, issue 4, 1979
- Co-ordination and Public Sector Industrial Relations pp. 57-60
- Kevin Hince and Gerard Griffin
Volume 12, issue 3, 1979
- Australian Tax Incidence in 1975-76: Some Preliminary Results pp. 19-30
- Neil A. Warren
- Does Australia Need An Innovations Board? pp. 31-36
- Gannicott K.
- Married Women's Employment and Its Relation to Youth (Un) Employment pp. 37-46
- Katrina Alford
- The Application of Consumer Survey Data pp. 47-56
- McDonnell J.S.
- The Australian Cattle Industry: Prospects and Consequences pp. 57-68
- W. Smith A. and Rhonda L. Smith
Volume 12, issue 2, 1979
- Productivity, Costs and Employment pp. 65-71
- Richard H. Snape
- Employment in the Tertiary Sector pp. 72-76
- F. Henderson R.
Volume 12, issue 1, 1979
- Wages, Technology and Jobs pp. 22-32
- Dr. G. Gregory and Dr. R. C. Duncan
- An Assessment of Recent Empirical Work Relevant to Macroeconomic Policy in Australian pp. 33-61
- Sheehan P. and Rosendale P.
- Some Notes on Fiscal Policy and Crowding Out pp. 62-68
- Victor Argy
- Wages, Iflation and Unemployment pp. 69-70
- M. Corden W.
- A Generally Sceptical View pp. 71-72
- G. Davidson F.
- Policy Relevant Models for the 1970s pp. 75-80
- I. Higgins C.
- What Do We Now Know? pp. 81-87
- S. Holmes A.
- Aspects of Macroeconomic Policy pp. 90-94
- James Perkins