SPP Briefing Papers
2009 - 2017
From The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Bev Dahlby ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 10, issue 16, 2017
- Where in the World are Canadian Oil and Gas Companies? 2013
- Niloo Hojjati
Volume 10, issue 15, 2017
- Where in the World are Canadian Oil and Gas Companies? 2012
- Niloo Hojjati
Volume 10, issue 14, 2017
- Where in the World are Canadian Oil and Gas Companies? 2011
- Niloo Hojjati, Kai Horsfield and Shantel Jordison
Volume 10, issue 9, 2017
- The Context and Challenges for Canada's Mid-Sized Cities
- Almos T. Tassonyi
Volume 10, issue 3, 2017
- 80,000 Inactive Oil Wells: A Blessing or a Curse?
- Lucija Muehlenbachs
Volume 9, issue 31, 2016
- On the Role and Futrue of Calgary's Community Associations
- Brian W. Conger, Pernille Goodbrand and Jyoti Gondek
Volume 9, issue 15, 2016
- Make the Alberta Carbon Levy Revenue Neutral
- Kenneth McKenzie
Volume 9, issue 14, 2016
- It's Not Just About Baby Teeth: Preventing Early CHildhood Caries
- Jennifer Zwicker, Carolyn Dudley and John Emery
Volume 9, issue 7, 2016
- Lifting the Hood on Alberta's Royalty Review
- Blake Shaffer
Volume 8, issue 30, 2015
- How is Funding Medical Research Better for Patients?
- Jennifer Zwicker and John Emery
Volume 3, issue 5, 2010
- A Decade of Reforms: Still an Unfinised Plan
- Duanjie Chen and Jack Mintz
Volume 3, issue 4, 2010
- British Columbia's Harmonized Sales Tax: A Giant Leap in the Province's Competitiveness
- Jack Mintz
Volume 3, issue 3, 2010
- Taxing Canada's Cash Cow: Tax and Royalty Burdens on Oil and Gas Investments
- Jack Mintz and Duanjie Chen
Volume 3, issue 2, 2010
- Understanding the Political Economy of the Evolution and Future of Single-Payer Public Health Insurance in Canada
- John Emery
Volume 3, issue 1, 2010
- Replacing Allowances for Canada's National Political Parties?
- Tom Flanagan and David Coletto
Volume 2, issue 4, 2009
- The Fragmentation and Integration of North American Governance: Border Security and Economic Policy
- Greg Anderson
Volume 2, issue 3, 2009
- Saving Norad: Should Ottawa Seize The Obama Moment
- Joseph T. Jockel
Volume 2, issue 2, 2009
- United States Arctic Policy: The Relucatant Arctic Power
- Rob Huebert
Volume 2, issue 1, 2009
- Will it be DÉJÀ VU All Over Again?
- John Emery and Ronald Kneebone