SPP Technical Papers
2010 - 2017
From The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Bev Dahlby ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
2017, issue June
- Where in the World are Canadian Oil and Gas Companies? An Introdcution to the Project
- Niloo Hojjati, Kai Horsfield and Shantel Jordison
2016, issue December
- Municipal Revenue Generation and Sprawl: Implications for the Calgary and Edmonton Metropolitan Regions Derived from an Extension of "Causes of Sprawl"
- Melville McMillan
2016, issue October
- From Impact Assessment to the Policy Cycle: Drawing Lessons from the EU's Better-Regulation Agenda
- Andrea Renda
2016, issue May
- Efficient Metropolitan Resource Allocation
- Richard Arnott
2016, issue April
- A Survey of the Literature on Local Content Policies in the Oil and Gas Industry in East Africa
- Chilenye Nwapi
2013, issue November
- The Timing and Direction of Statutory Tax Rate Changes by the Canadian Provinces
- Ergete Ferede, Bev Dahlby and Ebenezer Adjeic
2010, issue March
- Measuring Effective Tax Rates For Oil and Gas in Canada
- Jack Mintz
2010, issue February
- Understanding the Political Economy of the Evolution and Future of Single-Payer Public Health Insurance in Canada
- John Emery