African Journal of Economic and Management Studies
2010 - 2010
Edited by John Kuada
from Emerald Group Publishing
Series data maintained by Chris Harris ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2010
- Culture and leadership in Africa: A Conceptual Model and Research Agenda pp. 9-24
- John Kuada
- Defining and enforcing ethical leadership in Nigeria pp. 25-41
- Ezimma Kate Nwadiogwa Nnabuife
- Work engagement among managers and professionals in Egypt: Potential antecedents and consequences pp. 42-60
- Ghada El-Kot and Ronald J. Burke
- Organizational retention strategies and employee performance of Zenith Bank in Nigeria pp. 61-74
- Daniel Eseme Gberevbie
- Assessment of after-sales service behaviors of Ethiopia Telecom customers pp. 75-90
- Rajasekhara Mouly Potluri and Hailemichael W. Hawariat
- Establishment Processes in a one party economy: The case of Eritrea pp. 91-111
- Desalegn Abraha Gebrekidan