International Journal of Inventory Research
2017 - 2017
From Inderscience Enterprises Ltd
Series data maintained by Darren Simpson ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 4, issue 1, 2017
- Cooperative advertising in a closed-loop supply chain to encourage customers to return their used products pp. 4-22
- Amir Farshbaf-Geranmayeh, Masoud Rabbani and Ata Allah Taleizadeh
- Impact of inventory sharing on service availability and transportation levels in time-differentiated distribution pp. 23-43
- Mohsin Nasir Jat and Raza Ali Rafique
- On the viability of partial inventory pooling pp. 44-60
- Yigal Gerchak
- Assessment of inventory class performance utilising inventory turn and days on hand pp. 61-74
- John Solomon Jatta and Krishna Kumar Krishnan
- A stochastic lot sizing model with partial backordering and imperfect production processes pp. 75-96
- Ata Allah Taleizadeh and Negin Zamani-Dehkordi