EconPapers has moved to http://EconPapers.repec.org! Please update your bookmarks.
Fundamentos para una Reforma Tributaria en Chile
Pablo Serra , 2000, vol. 37, issue 111, pages 299-322
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía Abstract:
Chile mainly taxes consumption. In fact, indirect taxes collect about 75% of total revenue, and the income tax, which collects the remaining 25%, incorporates schemes that allow taxpayers to substract from their tax duties part of the flow of savings, app
Keywords: Taxes; efficiency; Chile (search for similar items in EconPapers)
JEL-codes: H20 (search for similar items in EconPapers)
References: View references in EconPapers View complete reference list from CitEc Citations Track citations by RSS feed
Downloads: (external link) http://www.economia.puc.cl/docs/111serra.pdf (application/pdf)
Related works: This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: http://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:37:y:2000:i:111:p:299-322
Ordering information: This journal article can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this article
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía is edited by
Felipe Zurita and Raimundo Soto
More articles in Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía from Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
Contact information at EDIRC. Series data maintained by Amparo García ().