Noble International Journal of Business and Management Research
2017 - 2017
Current editor(s): Dr. Pratap Chandra Mandal
From Noble Academic Publsiher
Flat 290 B N Block Model Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
Series data maintained by Managing Editor ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 4, 2017
- Employee Performance Management Framework for Medium-Sized Enterprises of Agrotourism Sector pp. 74-93
- Ida Nuraida
Volume 1, issue 3, 2017
- International Trade and Trade Relations in Albania pp. 68-73
- Romina Radonshiqi
Volume 1, issue 2, 2017
- The Co-Operative Enterprise and Youths Employment Creation: Prospects and Challenges, (Reflections from Tanzanian Agricultural Sector) pp. 55-67
- Paulo Anania and Damian B. Sambuo
Volume 1, issue 1, 2017
- Transition to New Intangible Resource-Based Economy pp. 1-4
- Ioan I. GÃ¢f-Deac
- Strategic Supply Chain Management Implementation: Case Study of IKEA pp. 5-9
- Almaz Sandybayev
- Supply Chain Risk Management â€“ Agri-Food Implications pp. 10-30
- Hrabrin Bachev
- Institutional Characteristics and Its Effect on Public Health Service Delivery under Decentralization in Local Government Authorities in Tanzania pp. 31-48
- Hussein S. Lufunyo and William Amos Pallangyo
- The Influence of Crude Oil Price, Consumer Confidence, Exchange Rate and GDP Growth Rate Toward Sales Number of PT. Toyota Astra Motor, Indonesia pp. 49-54
- Liviana Tio and Purwanto