Annals of Corporate Governance
2016 - 2017
From now publishers
Series data maintained by Alet Heezemans ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 2, issue 1, 2017
- Understanding Boards of Directors: A Systems Perspective pp. 1-49
- Jay W. Lorsch
Volume 1, issue 4, 2016
- Corporate Governance and Human Resource Management pp. 249-319
- Geoffrey Wood and Chris Brewster
Volume 1, issue 3, 2016
- Regulatory Competition in Global Financial Markets — The Case for a Special Resolution Regime pp. 175-247
- Wolf-Georg Ringe
Volume 1, issue 2, 2016
- Venture Capital 2.0: From Venturing to Partnering pp. 95-173
- Joseph A. McCahery and Erik P. M. Vermeulen
Volume 1, issue 1, 2016
- The Wolf at the Door: The Impact of Hedge Fund Activism on Corporate Governance pp. 1-94
- Coffee, Jr., John C. and Darius Palia