American Journal of Education and Learning
2016 - 2017
Current editor(s): Pacharapa Naka
From Pacharapa Naka
F1-115C, AJMAN FREE ZONE 1, NEAR CHINA MALL, AJMAN, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
Series data maintained by Pacharapa Naka ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 2, issue 1, 2017
- Gender and Transport Sector Employment: Evidence from Kogi State, Nigeria pp. 1-13
- Emmanuel O. Okon and Shaibu H. Richard
- Descriptive Comparison of Hispanic Doctoral Students (2007-2014) with Carnegie Initiative of the Doctorate National Survey Results pp. 14-22
- Bobbette M. Morgan and Luis F. Alcocer
Volume 1, issue 1, 2016
- Competency Skills and Use of Ict by Teacher Educators in Imo State Tertiary Institutions pp. 1-15
- Julius Okechukwu Anyanwu, Leona Eucheria Ekechukwu, Theresa U. Ettu, Juliana Ngozi Ndunagu and Eleanya Faustina
- Factors Affecting the Utilisation of Time as a Selected Teaching/Learning Resource in Public Day Secondary Schools in Nyacheki Division, Kisii County, Kenya pp. 16-24
- David. O. Omae, Peter Omae Onderi, Henry Marita Mokogi, Edward Bantu, Samson Barongo, Risper.S. Miroro and Mokaya N. Evans
- Assessment of Computer Literacy Skills and their Utilization in the Teaching of Basic Science in Junior Secondary Schools in Imo State pp. 25-44
- Theresa Ucheoma. Ettu, Scholastica Ngozi Ezeribe, Leona Eucheria Ekechukwu, Julius Okechukwu Anyanwu and Lazarus Okoroji
- Opinion of the University Teachers Towards Educational Television Programmes pp. 45-52
- R. Jayakumar
- Stress Characteristics and Cheating Tendencies Among Primary Learners in Calabar South Nigeria pp. 53-61
- Maureen Okang Okon