1 - 1
Edited by Dimitris Michalopoulos
from Academy of Social and Political Research
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Dimitris Michalopoulos ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 1
- Political Hegemony or Cultural Hegemony? pp. 2
- Tom Sunuc
- Nomos as Decision:Carl Schmitt pp. 4
- Francesco Boco
- "Absolute Evil": Reflections on the political reality in Italy pp. 5
- José Maria Ingrassia
- The History of 'New Right' Ideas in Australia pp. 6
- Jim Saleam
- Why Music? A look at Art as Propaganda pp. 6
- Elizabeth Whitcombe
- Multiculturalism as a Process of Globalisation pp. 8
- Kerry Bolton
- The Eurasian Idea pp. 9
- Alexander Dugin
- Positive Christianity and the Russian Campaign: Alfred Rosenberg vs. Houston Chamberlain pp. 10
- Dimitris Michalopoulos