International Journal of Emerging Trends in Social Sciences
2017 - 2017
Current editor(s): Managing editor
From Scientific Publishing Institute
2885 Sanford Ave SW #42566, Grandville, MI 49418, USA.
Series data maintained by Marina Taylor ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 2, 2017
- A Look at Semantic Issues in News Writing and Reporting pp. 37-45
- Godspower Udoh, Uwem Akpan and Abasiama Peters
- Factors that Influence Parents’ Meta-Emotion Approaches: Implications for Families pp. 46-52
- Hannah Mills Mechler and Elizabeth McCarroll
- Reflections on Decentralization, Community Empowerment and Sustainable Development in Cameroon pp. 53-60
- Jude Ndzifon Kimengsi and Solange Akhere Gwan
- The Relationship between Economic Growth and Financial Sector Development in Indonesia pp. 61-67
- Vijay Ghosh, Shabanna Verma, Nancy Mitra, Avrind Ariadno, Sahina Agarwal, Sam Padala and Manojith Singh
Volume 1, issue 1, 2017
- Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration (DDR) in Rwanda, 1997-2008: A Desk Exegesis and Agenda for Praxis pp. 1-8
- Al Chukwuma Okoli
- Challenges and Prospects of Applying Scientific Methods in Sociological and Policy Investigation pp. 9-15
- Antigha Okon Bassey, Thelma Aya Abang and Mary Eru Iji
- An Analysis of Women Farmers in Rice Production in Donga Local Government Area of Taraba State pp. 16-21
- Paul Ojochenemi Abuh, Romanus Gabriel and Joshua Ogwuche
- Effect of Ethno-Religious Crises on the Infrastructure of Wukari Town, Taraba State, Nigeria pp. 22-28
- Paul Ojochenemi Abuh, Joseph Lovely Amayll and Joshua Ogwuche
- Ecofeminist Pragmatism of Female Founders in Sociology as Source of Women Empowerment in Academia and Society pp. 29-36
- Lejla Mušic