Journal of Accounting, Business and Finance Research
2017 - 2017
Current editor(s): Managing editor
From Scientific Publishing Institute
2885 Sanford Ave SW #42566, Grandville, MI 49418, USA.
Series data maintained by Marina Taylor ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2017
- Personal Characteristics and Banking Behaviour of Customers: Further Evidence from Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto-Nigeria pp. 1-6
- Haruna Mohammed Aliero, Ibrahim Hussaini Aliero and Sulaiman Zakariyya’u
- Product Brand and Customer Loyalty: A Survey of the Nigeria Banking Industry pp. 7-18
- Iwedi Marshal
- Analysis of the Responsiveness of Non-Oil Exports to Fiscal and Monetary Policy Actions pp. 24-33
- Richardson Kojo Edeme and Clifford Nworah Obiayo
- Interest Rate Spread on Bank Profitability: The Case of Ghanaian Banks pp. 34-45
- George Owusu-Antwi, Rachna Banerjee and James Antwi
- Working Capital Management and Managerial Performance in some Selected Manufacturing Firms in Edo State Nigeria pp. 46-55
- Orumwense Jones Osasuyi and Greenfield Mwakipsile
- Personnel Recruitment and Organizational Performance in Edo State Civil Service Edo State – Nigeria pp. 56-70
- Jones Osasuyi Orumwense and Greenfield Mwakipsile