Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics
1949 - 2014
Current editor(s): G. Kitagawa
Series data maintained by Guenther Eichhorn ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 42, issue 4, 1990
- Hitting straight lines by compound Poisson process paths pp. 603-621
- Wolfgang Bühler, Prem Puri and Hans-J. Schuh
- Admissibility of estimators of the probability of unobserved outcomes pp. 623-636
- Arthur Cohen and Harold Sackrowitz
- On the empirical Bayes approach to multiple decision problems with sequential components pp. 637-655
- Karunamuni R.
- On the admissibility of an estimator of a normal mean vector under a linex loss function pp. 657-669
- Ahmad Parsian
- Asymptotic relations betweenL- andM-estimators in the linear model pp. 671-698
- Jana Jurečková and Welsh A.
- Nonparametric estimation of a regression function by delta sequences pp. 699-708
- Eiichi Isogai
- Bootstrap choice of tuning parameters pp. 709-735
- Christian Léger and Joseph Romano
- Bootstrap estimation of the asymptotic variances of statistical functionals pp. 737-752
- Jun Shao
- Bootstrap in moving average models pp. 753-768
- Arup Bose
- A study of redundancy of some variables in covariate discriminant analysis pp. 769-782
- Yasunori Fujikoshi and Chinubal Khatri
- Search designs for searching for one among the two-and three-factor interaction effects in the general symmetric and asymmetric factorials pp. 783-803
- Kashinath Chatterjee
- A necessary and sufficient convergence condition of orthomin(k) methods for least squares problem with weight pp. 805-811
- Shao Zhang and Yoshio Oyanagi
Volume 42, issue 3, 1990
- A Monte Carlo method for an objective Bayesian procedure pp. 403-433
- Yosihiko Ogata
- Bayesian linear prediction in finite populations pp. 435-444
- Heleno Bolfarine
- On the stereological estimation of reduced moment measures pp. 445-461
- Jensen E., Kiêu K. and Gundersen H.
- Some geometric applications of the beta distribution pp. 463-474
- Peter Frankl and Hiroshi Maehara
- Invariance relations in single server queues with LCFS service discipline pp. 475-488
- Genji Yamazaki
- On the robust estimation in poisson processes with periodic intensities pp. 489-507
- Nakahiro Yoshida and Toshiharu Hayashi
- Parametric stochastic convexity and concavity of stochastic processes pp. 509-531
- Moshe Shaked and Jevaveerasingam Shanthikumar
- The growth curve model with an autoregressive covariance structure pp. 533-542
- Fujikoshi Y., Kanda T. and Tanimura N.
- Some new constructions of bivariate Weibull models pp. 543-559
- Jye Lu and Gouri Bhattacharyya
- Inferences on interclass and intraclass correlations in multivariate familial data pp. 561-580
- Sadanori Konishi and Khatri C.
- Testing linear hypotheses in errors in variables model pp. 581-596
- Naveen Bansal
- E-optimality of some row and column designs pp. 597-602
- Maria Kozlowska and Ryszard Walkowiak
Volume 42, issue 2, 1990
- Mean characteristics of Gibbsian point processes pp. 203-220
- Shigeru Mase
- Asymptotic behavior of M-estimator and related random field for diffusion process pp. 221-251
- Nakahiro Yoshida
- Bootstrap in Markov-sequences based on estimates of transition density pp. 253-268
- Rajarshi M.
- A classification of the main probability distributions by minimizing the weighted logarithmic measure of deviation pp. 269-279
- Silviu Guiasu
- A moment's approach to some characterization problems pp. 281-285
- Abdulhamid Alzaid
- Optimal kernel estimation of densities pp. 287-303
- Daren Cline
- Recursive kernel density estimators under a weak dependence condition pp. 305-329
- Lanh Tran
- Estimating the covariance matrix and the generalized variance under a symmetric loss pp. 331-343
- Tatsuya Kubokawa and Yoshihiko Konno
- Effect of the initial estimator on the asymptotic behavior of one-step M-estimator pp. 345-357
- Jana Jurečková and Pranab Sen
- On tests for the mean direction of the Langevin distribution pp. 359-373
- Hayakawa T.
- Asymptotically efficient rank MANOVA tests for restricted alternatives in randomized block designs pp. 375-385
- Ming-Tan Tsai and Pranas Sen
- On the convergence of Broyden-like methods for nonlinear equations with nondifferentiable terms pp. 387-401
- Chen X.
Volume 42, issue 1, 1990
- A Bayesian approach for quantile and response probability estimation with applications to reliability pp. 1-19
- Moshe Shaked and Nozer Singpurwalla
- Confidence bands for quantile function under random censorship pp. 21-36
- Chang-Jo Chung, Miklós Csörgő and Lajos Horvath
- Information amount and higher-order efficiency in estimation pp. 37-49
- Yuzo Hosoya
- Estimation of two normal means which may be common pp. 51-64
- Venter J. and Steel S.
- More comparisons of MLE with UMVUE for exponential families pp. 65-75
- Tea-Yuan Hwang and Chin-Yuan Hu
- Estimation of the ratio of the scale parameters of two exponential distributions with unknown location parameters pp. 77-87
- Mohamed Madi and Kam-Wah Tsui
- Parameter estimation for the simple self-correcting point process pp. 89-98
- Nobuo Inagaki and Toshihabu Hayashi
- Nonparametric test of restricted interchangeability pp. 99-114
- George Jerdack and Pranab Sen
- Saddlepoint approximations in resampling analysis pp. 115-131
- Soujin Wang
- Smoothing of likelihood ratio statistic for equiprobable multinomial goodness-of-fit pp. 133-147
- Balakrishna Hosmane
- Null distribution of the sum of squared z-transforms in testing complete independence pp. 149-155
- Shande Chen and Govind Mudholkar
- On Mittag-Leffler functions and related distributions pp. 157-161
- Pillai R.
- Pairwise-balanced, variance-balanced and resistant incomplete block designs revisited pp. 163-171
- Jerzy Baksalary and Puri P.
- Some optimal designs for comparing a set of test treatments with a set of controls pp. 173-185
- Mike Jacroux
- A class of scaled direct methods for linear systems pp. 187-201
- Jozsef Abaffy and Emilio Spedicato