Computational Optimization and Applications
2006 - 2015
Current editor(s): William W. Hager
Series data maintained by Guenther Eichhorn ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 61, issue 3, 2015
- Sparsity preserving preconditioners for linear systems in interior-point methods pp. 557-570
- Milan Dražić, Rade Lazović and Vera Kovačević-Vujčić
- Using an outward selective pressure for improving the search quality of the MOEA/D algorithm pp. 571-607
- Krzysztof Michalak
- Path following in the exact penalty method of convex programming pp. 609-634
- Hua Zhou and Kenneth Lange
- An alternating direction method with increasing penalty for stable principal component pursuit pp. 635-668
- Aybat N. and Iyengar G.
- Unifying semidefinite and set-copositive relaxations of binary problems and randomization techniques pp. 669-688
- Felix Lieder, Fatemeh Rad and Florian Jarre
- Potential induced random teleportation on finite graphs pp. 689-711
- Shui-Nee Chow, Xiaojing Ye and Haomin Zhou
- A filling function method for unconstrained global optimization pp. 713-729
- Lampariello F. and Liuzzi G.
- Convergence results for the discrete regularization of linear-quadratic control problems with bang–bang solutions pp. 731-760
- Martin Seydenschwanz
- A collision detection approach for maximizing the material utilization pp. 761-781
- Volker Maag
- A finite hyperplane traversal Algorithm for 1-dimensional $$L^1pTV$$ L 1 p T V minimization, for $$0>p\le 1$$ 0 > p ≤ 1 pp. 783-818
- Heather Moon and Thomas Asaki
Volume 61, issue 2, 2015
- Mirror Prox algorithm for multi-term composite minimization and semi-separable problems pp. 275-319
- Niao He, Anatoli Juditsky and Arkadi Nemirovski
- A relaxed nonmonotone adaptive trust region method for solving unconstrained optimization problems pp. 321-341
- Reza Peyghami M. and Ataee Tarzanagh D.
- An exact algorithm for the sequential ordering problem and its application to switching energy minimization in compilers pp. 343-372
- Ghassan Shobaki and Jafar Jamal
- Superconvergence for Neumann boundary control problems governed by semilinear elliptic equations pp. 373-408
- Krumbiegel K. and Pfefferer J.
- A primal-dual interior point method for large-scale free material optimization pp. 409-435
- Alemseged Weldeyesus and Mathias Stolpe
- The R-linear convergence rate of an algorithm arising from the semi-smooth Newton method applied to 2D contact problems with friction pp. 437-461
- Radek Kučera, Kristina Motyčková and Alexandros Markopoulos
- Estimation-based metaheuristics for the single vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands and customers pp. 463-487
- Prasanna Balaprakash, Mauro Birattari, Thomas Stützle and Marco Dorigo
- Terminating evolutionary algorithms at their steady state pp. 489-515
- Debora Gil, David Roche, Agnés Borràs and Jesús Giraldo
- Interval-based ranking in noisy evolutionary multi-objective optimization pp. 517-555
- Hossein Karshenas, Concha Bielza and Pedro Larrañaga
Volume 61, issue 1, 2015
- Linear equalities in blackbox optimization pp. 1-23
- Charles Audet, Sébastien Le Digabel and Mathilde Peyrega
- A derivative-free trust-funnel method for equality-constrained nonlinear optimization pp. 25-49
- Ph. Sampaio and Ph. Toint
- An exterior point polynomial-time algorithm for convex quadratic programming pp. 51-78
- Da Tian
- On the proximal Landweber Newton method for a class of nonsmooth convex problems pp. 79-99
- Hai-Bin Zhang, Jiao-Jiao Jiang and Yun-Bin Zhao
- Reconstruction algorithm for unknown cavities via Feynman–Kac type formula pp. 101-133
- Hajime Kawakami
- Legendre–Galerkin spectral methods for optimal control problems with integral constraint for state in one dimension pp. 135-158
- Jianwei Zhou and Danping Yang
- A multistart iterated local search for the multitrip cumulative capacitated vehicle routing problem pp. 159-187
- Juan Rivera, Afsar H. and Christian Prins
- A new algorithm for the minimum spanning tree verification problem pp. 189-204
- Matthew Williamson and Subramani K.
- On heuristic bi-criterion methods for semi-obnoxious facility location pp. 205-217
- Ortigosa P., Hendrix E. and Redondo J.
- An incremental clustering algorithm based on hyperbolic smoothing pp. 219-241
- Bagirov A., Ordin B., Ozturk G. and Xavier A.
- Differential evolution using a superior–inferior crossover scheme pp. 243-274
- Yulong Xu, Jian-an Fang, Wu Zhu, Xiaopeng Wang and Lingdong Zhao
Volume 60, issue 3, 2015
- CUTEst: a Constrained and Unconstrained Testing Environment with safe threads for mathematical optimization pp. 545-557
- Nicholas Gould, Dominique Orban and Philippe Toint
- An empirical evaluation of a walk-relax-round heuristic for mixed integer convex programs pp. 559-585
- Kuo-Ling Huang and Sanjay Mehrotra
- Novel update techniques for the revised simplex method pp. 587-608
- Qi Huangfu and Hall J.
- Optimality properties of an Augmented Lagrangian method on infeasible problems pp. 609-631
- Birgin E., Martínez J. and Prudente L.
- An adaptive accelerated proximal gradient method and its homotopy continuation for sparse optimization pp. 633-674
- Qihang Lin and Lin Xiao
- A smoothing Levenberg–Marquardt algorithm for semi-infinite programming pp. 675-695
- Ping Jin, Chen Ling and Huifei Shen
- Convergence analysis on a class of improved Chebyshev methods for nonlinear equations in Banach spaces pp. 697-717
- Xiuhua Wang and Jisheng Kou
- Symmetric error estimates for discontinuous Galerkin time-stepping schemes for optimal control problems constrained to evolutionary Stokes equations pp. 719-751
- Konstantinos Chrysafinos and Efthimios Karatzas
- Certified PDE-constrained parameter optimization using reduced basis surrogate models for evolution problems pp. 753-787
- Markus Dihlmann and Bernard Haasdonk
- Addressing the envelope reduction of sparse matrices using a genetic programming system pp. 789-814
- Behrooz Koohestani and Riccardo Poli
Volume 60, issue 2, 2015
- On the convergence properties of non-Euclidean extragradient methods for variational inequalities with generalized monotone operators pp. 277-310
- Cong Dang and Guanghui Lan
- A globally convergent primal-dual active-set framework for large-scale convex quadratic optimization pp. 311-341
- Frank Curtis, Zheng Han and Daniel Robinson
- Algebraic rules for quadratic regularization of Newton’s method pp. 343-376
- Elizabeth Karas, Sandra Santos and Benar Svaiter
- On the connection between the conjugate gradient method and quasi-Newton methods on quadratic problems pp. 377-392
- Anders Forsgren and Tove Odland
- A derivative-free descent method in set optimization pp. 393-411
- Johannes Jahn
- Limited memory BFGS method based on a high-order tensor model pp. 413-422
- Fahimeh Biglari and Ali Ebadian
- Improved local convergence analysis of the Gauss–Newton method under a majorant condition pp. 423-439
- Ioannis Argyros and Magreñán Á.
- A parallel optimisation approach for the realisation problem in intensity modulated radiotherapy treatment planning pp. 441-477
- Luke Mason, Vicky Mak-Hau and Andreas Ernst
- Multiobjective swarm intelligence for the traffic grooming problem pp. 479-511
- Álvaro Rubio-Largo, Miguel Vega-Rodríguez and David González-Álvarez
- Minimum penalty for constrained evolutionary optimization pp. 513-544
- Xiaosheng Li and Guoshan Zhang
Volume 60, issue 1, 2015
- A class of derivative-free nonmonotone optimization algorithms employing coordinate rotations and gradient approximations pp. 1-33
- Grippo L. and Rinaldi F.
- On the use of iterative methods in cubic regularization for unconstrained optimization pp. 35-57
- Tommaso Bianconcini, Giampaolo Liuzzi, Benedetta Morini and Marco Sciandrone
- Comparative study of RPSALG algorithm for convex semi-infinite programming pp. 59-87
- Auslender A., Ferrer A., Goberna M. and López M.
- A family of three-term conjugate gradient methods with sufficient descent property for unconstrained optimization pp. 89-110
- Mehiddin Al-Baali, Yasushi Narushima and Hiroshi Yabe
- Local convergence of the method of multipliers for variational and optimization problems under the noncriticality assumption pp. 111-140
- Izmailov A., Kurennoy A. and Solodov M.
- A double projection method for solving variational inequalities without monotonicity pp. 141-150
- Minglu Ye and Yiran He
- A convergent and efficient decomposition method for the traffic assignment problem pp. 151-170
- David Di Lorenzo, Alessandro Galligari and Marco Sciandrone
- Semi-definite programming relaxation of quadratic assignment problems based on nonredundant matrix splitting pp. 171-198
- Jiming Peng, Tao Zhu, Hezhi Luo and Kim-Chuan Toh
- A trust-region-based derivative free algorithm for mixed integer programming pp. 199-229
- Eric Newby and Ali M.
- A linear-time approximate convex envelope algorithm using the double Legendre–Fenchel transform with application to phase separation pp. 231-261
- Lorenzo Contento, Alexandre Ern and Rossana Vermiglio
- An augmented Lagrangian ant colony based method for constrained optimization pp. 263-276
- Asghar Mahdavi and Mohammad Shiri