Journal of Economic Analysis
2010 - 2010
Edited by Panayotis G. Michaelides
from National Technical University of Athens
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Angelos T. Vouldis ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2010
- Introduction to the Inaugural Issue by the Editor pp. iii
- Panayotis G. Michaelides
- The Problems of the Economic and Monetary Union: Is There Any Escape? pp. 1-14
- Philip Arestis and Malcolm Sawyer
- Flattening Economic Geography: Locating the World Development Report for 2009 pp. 15-33
- Ben Fine
- Constant Capital and the Crisis in Contemporary Capitalism: Echoes from the Late Nineteenth Century pp. 34-41
- Michael Perelman
- The Choice Architecture of Choice Architecture: Toward a Non-Paternalistic Nudge Policy pp. 42-48
- David Colander and Andrew Qi Lin Chong
- Political Economy and Economic Science: The Work of Phyllis Deane pp. 49-77
- Heinrich Bortis