from University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- No 37630 Structure and Power in Multilateral Negotiations: An Application to French Water Policy
- Leo K. Simon, Rachael Evadne Goodhue, Gordon C. Rausser, Sophie Thoyer, Sylvie Morardet and Patrick Rio
- No 11939 U.S. Consumer Behavior over the Postwar Period: An Almost Ideal Demand System Analysis
- Laura Ann Blanciforti, Richard D. Green and Gordon A. King
- No 11938 A Nonsubstitution Dynamic Model for Optimal Fertilizer Recommendations
- Edgar A. Lanzer, Quirino Paris and William A. Williams
- No 11937 Optimal Reserve and Export Policies for the California Almond Industry: Theory, Econometrics, and Simulations
- Julian M. Alston, Hoy F. Carman, Jason E. Christian, Jeffrey H. Dorfman, Juan-Ramon Murua and Richard J. Sexton
- No 11936 Consumer Demand for Food Commodities in the United States with Projections for 1980
- P.S. George and Gordon A. King
- No 11935 Economic Consequences of Mandated Grading and Food Safety Assurance: Ex Ante Analysis of the Federal Marketing Order for California Pistachios
- Richard S. Gray, Daniel A. Sumner, Julian M. Alston, Henrich Brunke and Albert K.A. Acquaye
- No 11934 Cost Economies and Market Power in U.S. Beef Packing
- Catherine J. Morrison Paul
- No 11933 Retail Consolidation and Produce Buying Practices: A Summary of the Evidence and Potential Industry and Policy Responses
- Richard J. Sexton, Timothy James Richards and Paul M. Patterson
- No 11932 The California Table Grape Commission's Promotion Program: An Evaluation
- Julian M. Alston, James A. Chalfant, Jason E. Christian, Erika C.H. Meng and Nicholas E. Piggott