From United Nations Centre for Alleviation of Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development in Asia and the Pacific (CAPSA)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- No 96659 Towards a joint regional agenda for the alleviation of poverty through agriculture and secondary crop development: proceedings of the regional meeting, Bangkok, 21-22 November 2007
- Anonymous, Geoff Thompson, I Wayan Rusastra and Robert Baldwin
- No 96658 Pengembangan agribisnis berbasis palawija di Indonesia: perannya dalam peningkatan ketahanan pangan dan pengentasan kemiskinan: prosiding seminar nasional, Bogor, 13 Juli 2006
- Anonymous, Togar Alam Napitupulu, Made Oka A. Manikmas and Firdaus Kasim
- No 32737 Reconciling Actors' Preferences in Agricultural Policy - Towards a New Management of Public Decisions
- Franck Jesus and Robin Bourgeois
- No 32736 Economic Assessment of Selected Resource Management Techniques in Marginal Upland Agriculture: Integrated Report and Proceedings of a Workshop, held in Seoul, Korea, May 20-22, 1998
- Anonymous and D.R. Stoltz
- No 32735 Effects of Trade Liberalization on Agriculture in Asia; Proceeding of a Workshop Held in Bogor, Indonesia, October 5-8, 1999
- Anonymous, Boonjit Titapiwatanakun and D.R. Stoltz
- No 32734 The CGPRT Feed Crops Supply/Demand and Potential/Constraints for their Expansion in South Asia: Proceedings of a Workshop Held in Bogor, Indonesia, September 3-4, 2002
- No 32733 Coping against El Nino for Stabilizing Rainfed Agriculture: Lessons from Asia and the Pacific: Proceedings of a Joint Workshop Held in Cebu, the Philippines, September17-19, 2002
- Anonymous and Rogelio N. Concepcion
- No 32732 Database Management and Analytical Techniques for Agricultural Planning: A Course Manual
- Anonymous, Siemon Hollema and Mohammad A.T. Chowdhury
- No 32731 Participatory Prospective Analysis: Exploring and Anticipating Challenges with Stakeholders
- Robin Bourgeois and Franck Jesus
- No 32730 Domestic Supply and Consumption Patterns of Coarse Grains, Pulses, Roots and Tuber Crops in Asia and the Pacific
- Anonymous and Yannick Balerin
- No 32729 Pathways out of poverty through maize and job's tear in Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Linkham Douangsavanh and Bounthong Bouahom
- No 32728 Prospects of Feed Crops in Southeast Asia: Alternatives to Alleviate Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development; Proceedings of the Regional Workshop Held in Bogor, Indonesia, September 14-15, 2004
- Erna M. Lokollo and Budiman Hutabarat
- No 32727 Actor-led Change for Efficient Agrifood Systems; Handbook of the Participatory Actor-based CADIAC Approach
- Robin Bourgeois and Danilo Herrera
- No 7321 Farming a way out of poverty: forgotten crops and marginal populations in Asia and the Pacific
- Anonymous, Lisa Svensson and Matthew L. Burrows