BCRA Paper Series
Edited by Jorge Carrera
from Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Federico Grillo ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- A Small Economic Model for Argentina
- Edited by Pedro Elosegui, Guillermo J. Escudé, Maria Lorena Garegnani and Juan Martín Sotes Paladino
- ARGEM: A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model for Argentina
- Edited by Guillermo J. Escudé
- Commodity Prices: Structural Factors, Financial Markets and Non-Linear Dynamics
- Diego Alberto Bastourre, Jorge Eduardo Carrera and Javier Ignacio Ibarlucia
- Evaluating Alternative Core Inflation Measures for Argentina
- Edited by Laura D´Amato, Lidia Sanz and Juan M. Sotes Paladino
- Monetary Policy Under Uncertainty, Regime Change and High Volatility
- Edited by Emiliano Basco, Tomás Castagnino, Sebastian Katz and Sebastián Vargas
- The Economic Policy of Foreign Reserve Accumulation: New International Evidence
- Edited by Martín Redrado, Jorge Eduardo Carrera, Diego Alberto Bastourre and Javier Ignacio Ibarlucia