SUERF 50th Anniversary Volume Chapters
Current editor(s): Morten Balling
From SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum
SUERF c/o OeNB, Otto-Wagner-Platz 3, A-1090 Vienna, Austria.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Dragana Popovic ().
Access Statistics for this chapter series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Ch 1 Global and European Monetary Arrangements: from Bretton Woods to EMU
- Niels Thygesen
- Ch 2 Global and Euro Imbalances: China and Germany
- Robert McCauley and Guonan Ma
- Ch 3 Is Monetary Policy a Science? The Interaction of Theory and Practice over the Last 50 Years
- William R. White
- Ch 4 Unconventional Monetary Policy of the ECB during the Financial Crisis: An Assessment and New Evidence
- Jakob de Haan, Jan Willem End, Jon Frost, Christiaan Pattipeilohy and Mostafa Tabbae
- Ch 5 The development of financial markets and financial theory: 50 years of interaction
- Morten Balling and Ernest Gnan
- Ch 6 Integration versus Interdependence and Complexity in Global Trade and Finance in the Post-War Period
- Paul Atkinson, Adrian Blundell-Wignall and Caroline Roulet
- Ch 7 From National towards European/Global Financial Regulation
- Charles Goodhart
- Ch 8 The Evolution of Financial Supervision: the Continuing Search for the Holy Grail
- Donato Masciandaro and Marc Quintyn
- Ch 9 Fifty Years in the Evolution of Bank Business Models
- David Llewellyn
- Ch 10 Performance in European Banking: Productivity, Profitability and Employment Trends
- Philip Molyneux
- Ch 11 Shadow Banking and New Lending Channels – Past and Future
- Patricia Jackson
- Ch 12 The 2007- Financial Crisis - a EURO-pean Perspective
- Juan Ayuso and Roberto Blanco
- Ch 13 The Effects of Derivatives on Underlying Financial Markets: Equity Options, Commodity Derivatives and Credit Default Swaps
- William Arrata, Alejandro Bernales and Virginie Coudert