Current editor(s): Becca Sells
From Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Beth Paul ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- A day in the life of the FOMC
- Atlantic City: past as prologue
- Harriet Newburger, Anita Sands and John Wackes
- Benjamin Franklin and the birth of a paper money economy
- Farley Grubb
- History of central banking: from 1791 through deregulation