From Hoover Institution, Stanford University
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Webmaster ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Across the Great Divide: New Perspectives on the Financial Crisis
- Edited by Martin Neil Baily and John Taylor
- Bankruptcy Not Bailout
- Edited by Kenneth E. Scott and John Taylor
- Central Bank Governance & Oversight Reform
- Edited by John H. Cochrane and John Taylor
- Ending Government Bailouts As We Know Them
- Edited by Kenneth E. Scott, George P. Shultz and John Taylor
- Getting Off Track - How Government Actions and Interventions Caused, Prolonged, and Worsened the Financial Crisis
- John Taylor
- Government Policies and the Delayed Economic Recovery
- Edited by Lee Ohanian, John Taylor and Ian J. Wright
- Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise - Five Steps to a Better Health Care System
- John F. Cogan, R. Glenn Hubbard and Daniel P. Kessler
- Inequality and Economic Policy
- Edited by Tom Church, Chris Miller and John Taylor
- Making Failure Feasible
- Edited by Kenneth E. Scott, Thomas H. Jackson and John Taylor
- The Road Ahead for the Fed
- Edited by John D. Ciorciari and John Taylor
- The Taylor Rule and the Transformation of Monetary Policy
- Edited by Evan Koenig, Robert Leeson and George Kahn