From Institute of Economic Sciences
12 Zmaj Jovina St, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Zorica Bozic ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Contemporary Issues in the Integration Processes of Western Balkan Countries in the European Union
- Edited by Stefan Bogdan Salej, Dejan Eric, Srdjan Redzepagic and Ivan Stosic
- European Integration Process in Western Balkan Countries, vol 1
- Edited by Paulino Teixeira, António Portugal Duarte, Srdjan Redzepagic and Dejan Eric
- Financial Systems Integration of Balkan Countries in the European Financial System: Impact of Global Crisis, vol 1
- Edited by Claude Berthomieu, Jean-Paul Guichard, Dejan Eric and Srdjan Redzepagic
- Managing Structural Changes - Trends and Requirements, vol 1
- Edited by João Andrade, Marta Simões, Ivan Stosic, Dejan Eric and Hasan Hanic
- Serbia and the European Union: Economic Lessons from the New Member States, vol 1
- Edited by Mirjana Radovic Markovic, Srdjan Redzepagic, João Andrade and Paulino Teixeira