From Research to Entrepreneur Practice
Current editor(s): Klemen Kavcic, Igor Riznar and Doris Gomezelj Omerzel
From University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Alen Jezovnik ().
Access Statistics for this chapter series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Impact of Stakeholders on the Performance of Non-Governmental Organizations , pp 11-33
- Klemen Kavcic, Jana Suklan and Bojan Mevlja
- Employers' Perception of Knowledge and Competencies of College Level Graduates , pp 35-50
- Marina Vodopivec and Doris Gomezelj Omerzel
- The Application of Behavioral Economics and Neuromarketing in Language School Advertising , pp 51-74
- Tanja Vasle and Igor Riznar
- Open Education: A Challenging Opportunity for Employee Training , pp 75-88
- Viktorija Florjancic
- Dilemmas of Headmasters and Parents , pp 89-99
- Igor Riznar
- Development Planning of Outsourcing Strategies , pp 101-120
- Klemen Kavcic and Klemen Bonèina
- Why in How to Measure Training Transfer , pp 121-136
- Klemen Sirok and Neva Kozamernik
- Lean Business , pp 137-146
- Dusan Gosnik
- Management Buy-Out and Good Corporate Governance , pp 147-173
- Danila Djokic