Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 2
Sanford V. Berg
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Comparative Simulation Analysis of Social Security Systems , pp 1-19
- James H. Schulz
- A Model of Interrelated Demand for Assets by Households , pp 20-31
- Paul Wachtel
- Microanalytic Simulation of Household Behavior , pp 32-60
- Harold W. Guthrie, Guy H. Orcutt and Gerald E. Peabody
- The Role of Data Availability in Intrametropolitan Workplace Location Studies , pp 61-72
- Robert A. Leone
- Microdata: Lessons from the SEO and the Graduated Work Incentive Experiment , pp 73-81
- Harold W. Watts
- The NBER Time Series Data Bank , pp 82-105
- Charlotte Boschan
- Communication in Economics: The Media and Technology , pp 106-120
- Richard Ruggles and Nancy Ruggles
- Programming Software Notes, Some Notes on the Research Program at the NBER Computer Research Center for Economics and Management Science , pp 121-124
- Edwin Kuh
- Social Science Computer at the University of Wisconsin: SIMS and SEOSYS , pp 125-135
- Max E. Ellis
- Announcements, conference program , pp 136-141
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: http://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:aesm72-2
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Address: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ().