NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2000, Volume 15
Ben S. Bernanke and
Kenneth S Rogoff ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Note: IFM ME EFG
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations View citations in EconPapers (6) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Editorial in "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2000, Volume 15" , pp 1-4
- Ben S. Bernanke and Kenneth S Rogoff
- How Large are Human-Capital Externalities? Evidence from Compulsory-Schooling Laws , pp 9-74
- Daron Acemoglu and Joshua D Angrist
- The Political Business Cycle After 25 Years , pp 75-138
- Allan Drazen
- Rethinking Multiple Equilibria in Macroeconomic Modeling , pp 139-182
- Stephen Morris and Hyun Song Shin
- Re-Examining the Contributions of Money and Banking Shocks to the U.S. Great Depression , pp 183-260
- Harold Linh Cole and Lee Edward Ohanian
- Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Skeptic's Guide to the Cross-National Evidence , pp 261-338
- Francisco Rafael Rodríguez and Dani Rodrik
- The Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics: Is There a Common Cause? , pp 339-412
- Maurice Obstfeld and Kenneth S Rogoff
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: http://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:bern01-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Address: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ().