The Economics of Art Museums
Martin S. Feldstein
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations View citations in EconPapers (2) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Introduction to "The Economics of Art Museums" , pp 1-12
- Martin S. Feldstein
- The Museum's Collection , pp 13-34
- Theodore E. Stebbins, Julia Brown Turrell, Jay E. Cantor and John Walsh
- The Museum and the Public , pp 35-60
- Anne d'Harnoncourt, Paul J. DiMaggio, Marilyn Perry and James N. Wood
- Museum Finances , pp 61-90
- Harry S. Parker, Thomas Krens, William H. Luers and Neil Rudenstine
- The Museum and the Government , pp 91-106
- Andrew Oliver, Anne Hawley and Sir John Hale
- General Overview , pp 107-128
- J. Carter Brown, Richard E. Oldenburg, Harold M. Williams and Roger G. Kennedy
- Art Museums in the United States: A Financial Portrait , pp 129-178
- Richard N. Rosett
- An Economic History of American Art Museums , pp 179-194
- Peter Temin
- Tax Policy Toward Art Museums , pp 195-236
- Don Fullerton
- Government Policy Toward Art Museums in the United States , pp 237-270
- Charles T. Clotfelter
- Government Policy and Art Museums in the United Kingdom , pp 271-326
- Rosemary Clarke
- Marketing of Art Museums , pp 327-346
- Robert C. Blattberg and Cynthia J. Broderick
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: http://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:feld91-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Address: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ().