Issues in Defense Economics
Roland N. McKean
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Increasing Returns in Military Production Functions , pp 1-24
- Malcolm Hoag
- Collective Goods, Comparative Advantage, and Alliance Efficiency , pp 25-64
- Mancur Olson, Jr., and Richard J. Zeckhauser
- Strategy, Arms Control, and the Deployment of Defensive Weapons Systems , pp 65-104
- Jerome Rothenberg
- The Strategy of Inflicting Costs , pp 105-128
- Thomas C. Schelling
- The Structure of Choice Between Deterrence and Defense , pp 129-170
- Martin C. McGuire
- The Market Mechanism in the Defense Department , pp 171-184
- Martin J. Bailey
- Organizational Structures and Planning , pp 185-216
- James R. Schlesinger
- The Economics of Defense Contracting: Incentives and Performance , pp 217-278
- Oliver E. Williamson
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: http://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:mcke67-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Address: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ().