Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 19
James Poterba ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Introduction to "Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 19" , pp -5
- James Poterba
- The Structure of Early Care and Education in the United States: Historical Evolution and International Comparisons , pp 1-38
- Ann Dryden Witte and Marisol Trowbridge
- Tax Policy for Health Insurance , pp 39-64
- Jonathan Gruber
- Do Tax Havens Flourish? , pp 65-100
- James R. Hines
- Book-Tax Conformity for Corporate Income: An Introduction to the Issues , pp 101-134
- Michelle Hanlon and Terry Shevlin
- How to Eliminate Pyramidal Business Groups The Double Taxation of Inter-corporate Dividends and other Incisive Uses of Tax Policy , pp 135-179
- Randall Morck
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: http://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:pote05-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Address: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ().