Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20
James Poterba ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Introduction to "Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20" , pp -5
- James Poterba
- Who Bears the Corporate Tax? A Review of What We Know , pp 1-40
- Alan Auerbach
- Tax Reform and Entrepreneurial Activity , pp 41-72
- Julie Berry Cullen and Roger H. Gordon
- Behavioral Responses to Taxes: Lessons from the EITC and Labor Supply , pp 73-110
- Nada Eissa and Hilary Williamson Hoynes
- Splitting Tax Refunds and Building Savings: An Empirical Test , pp 111-162
- Sondra Beverly, Daniel Schneider and Peter Tufano
- Household Ownership of Variable Annuities , pp 163-191
- Jeffrey Robert Brown and James Poterba
- Fiscal and Generational Imbalances: An Update , pp 193-223
- Jagadeesh Gokhale and Kent Smetters
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: http://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:pote06-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Address: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ().