Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20
James Poterba ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations View citations in EconPapers (1) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Introduction to "Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20" , pp -5
- James Poterba
- Who Bears the Corporate Tax? A Review of What We Know , pp 1-40
- Alan Auerbach
- Tax Reform and Entrepreneurial Activity , pp 41-72
- Julie Berry Cullen and Roger Gordon
- Behavioral Responses to Taxes: Lessons from the EITC and Labor Supply , pp 73-110
- Nada Eissa and Hilary Williamson Hoynes
- Splitting Tax Refunds and Building Savings: An Empirical Test , pp 111-162
- Sondra Beverly, Daniel Schneider and Peter Tufano
- Household Ownership of Variable Annuities , pp 163-191
- Jeffrey Robert Brown and James Poterba
- Fiscal and Generational Imbalances: An Update , pp 193-223
- Jagadeesh Gokhale and Kent Smetters
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: http://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:pote06-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Address: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ().