Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 23
Jeffrey Robert Brown () and
James Poterba ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Does Government Funding Change Behavior? An Empirical Analysis of Crowd Out , pp 159-184
- A. Abigail Payne
- How Globalization Affects Tax Design , pp 123-157
- James R. Hines and Lawrence H. Summers
- Introduction to "Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 23"
- Jeffrey Robert Brown and James Poterba
- Is Social Security Part of the Social Safety Net? , pp 37-72
- Jeffrey Robert Brown, Julia Lynn Coronado and Don Fullerton
- New Evidence on the Labor Supply Effects of the Social Security Earnings Test , pp 1-35
- Leora Friedberg and Anthony Webb
- Understanding U.S. Corporate Tax Losses , pp 73-122
- Rosanne Altshuler, Alan Auerbach, Michael Cooper and Matthew Knittel
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: http://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:pote08-3
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Address: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ().