The Role of Health Insurance in the Health Services Sector
Richard N. Rosett
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations View citations in EconPapers (2) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Welfare Analysis of Changes in Health Coinsurance Rates , pp 1-34
- Kenneth J. Arrow
- The Joint Demand for Health Insurance and Preventive Medicine , pp 35-72
- Gerald Nordquist and S. Y. Wu
- Group Health Insurance as a Local Public Good , pp 73-114
- Gerald S. Goldstein and Mark V. Pauly
- Demand for Reimbursement Insurance , pp 115-162
- Charles E. Phelps
- Demand for Health Care among the Urban Poor, with Special Emphasis on the Role of Time , pp 163-214
- Jan Paul Acton
- The Family Provision of Children's Health: An Economic Analysis , pp 215-260
- Robert P. Inman
- New Estimates of Price and Income Elasticities of Medical Care Services , pp 261-320
- Joseph Newhouse and Charles E. Phelps
- Physician Fee Inflation: Evidence from the Late 1960s , pp 321-362
- Frank Allen Sloan
- Mortality, Disability, and the Normative Economics of Medicare , pp 363-390
- Bernard Friedman
- The Impact of Medicare and Medicaid on Access to Medical Care , pp 391-436
- Karen Davis and Roger Reynolds
- Beyond the Medical Marketplace: Expenditure, Utilization, and Pricing of Insured Health Care in Canada , pp 437-504
- Robert C. Evans
- The Effect of National Health Insurance on the Price and Quantity of Medical Care , pp 505-541
- Martin S. Feldstein and Bernard Friedman
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: http://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:rose76-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Address: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ().