Advances in the Economics of Aging
David Wise ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations View citations in EconPapers (9) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Introduction to "Advances in the Economics of Aging" , pp 1-8
- David Wise
- The Effect of Labor Market Rigidities on the Labor Force Rigidities on the Labor Force , pp 11-60
- Michael Hurd
- Why Are Retirement Rates So High at Age 65? , pp 61-82
- Robin L. Lumsdaine, James Stock and David Wise
- The Military Pension, Compensation, and Retirement of U.S. Air Force Pilots , pp 83-114
- John Ausink and David Wise
- Health Insurance and Early Retirement: Evidence from the Availability of Continuation Coverage , pp 115-146
- Jonathan Gruber and Brigitte Madrian
- Medicare Reimbursement and Hospital Cost Growth , pp 149-190
- Mark B. McClellan
- Living Arrangements: Health and Wealth Effects , pp 193-216
- Axel Borsch-Supan, Daniel McFadden and Reinhold Schnabel
- Do 401(k) Plans Replace Other Employer-Provided Pensions? , pp 219-240
- Leslie Papke, Mitchell Petersen and James Poterba
- Is Housing Wealth a Sideshow? , pp 241-272
- Jonathan Skinner
- Elderly Health, Housing, and Mobility , pp 275-320
- Jonathan Feinstein
- Intergenerational Transfers, Aging, and Uncertainty , pp 321-342
- David Weil
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: /RePEc:nbr:nberbk:wise96-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Address: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ().