ASsee Online Series
Edited by Ani Matei
from South-Eastern European Administrative Studies – ASsee Online Series
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Ani Matei ().
Access Statistics for this chapter series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Ch 1 General Framework of Administrative Convergence Provided by the Reforms of National Public Administrations in South Eastern European States , pp 7-54
- Ani Matei, Lucica Matei, Oana Stoian and Tatiana Dogaru
- Ch 2 Comparative Studies on the Administrative Convergence Revealed by National Strategies of Administrative Reform in Some South-Eastern European States , pp 54-96
- Ani Matei, Lucica Matei, Oana Stoian and Diana Catalina Zanoschi
- Ch 3 The Federal Structure: A Challenge for the European Union Administrative and Organizational Future , pp 96-112
- Panagiotis Grigoriou
- Ch 4 Reforms of Bulgarian public administration , pp 112-141
- Margarita Shivergueva
- Ch 5 General framework of administrative convergence provided by Croatian public administrative reforms , pp 142-188
- Davor Vasieek, Sasa Drezgiae, Ivana Maletiae, Lidija Pernar, Zeljka Tropina Godea and Davor Mance
- Ch 6 Global and EU Administrative Law and Justice. Contemporary Trends and lessons to be learned , pp 189-201
- Spyridon Flogaitis and Andreas Pottakis