Proceedings of FIKUSZ '10
From Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Alexandra Vécsey ().
Access Statistics for this chapter series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and CSR Communication according to the Society , pp 7-16
- Katalin Ásványi
- Risk based capital allocation , pp 17-26
- Dóra Balog
- Risk based capital allocation , pp 27-42
- Marko Danon
- Preferential vs. Full Trade Liberalisation: A Dynamic CGE Model with Heterogeneous Households for Jordan , pp 43-54
- Omar Feraboli
- Self Help Group Participation and Employment of the Women: Myths and the Reality , pp 55-78
- Chandralekha Ghosh and Tanmoyee Banerjee ( Chaterjee)
- - Friends?... Fair enough , pp 72-92
- Attila Gulyás
- Models and the crisis The pricing and risks of synthetic CDOs , pp 93-110
- Ákos Gyarmati
- An Econometric Analysis of the Hungarian Sovereign Yield Curve , pp 139-148
- Szabolcs Kopányi
- Emotional labour and its consequences in health-care setting , pp 149-156
- Kornelia Lazanyi
- Can Individuals do anything for the Environment? - The Role of Perceived Consumer Effectiveness , pp 157-166
- Melinda Majláth
- Second Life, Second Choice? The effects of virtual identity on consumer behavior. A conceptual framework , pp 167-180
- Péter Nagy
- Informational Paradox of external financing , pp 181-195
- Nóra Szûcs