Proceedings of FIKUSZ '13
From Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Alexandra Vécsey ().
Access Statistics for this chapter series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Innovation Goals and Practices among Hungarian Small and Medium Enterprises , pp 7-18
- Ildiko Marosi
- The Relationship between the Maritime Transport and the Chinese FDI , pp 19-32
- Gábor Fazekas
- Organizational Innovation through Living Labs for Optimizing the Energy Usage of Blocks of Flats , pp 33-44
- Katalin Kovács
- Gender Attitudes about Traditional and Renewable Energy Resources , pp 45-54
- Péter Németh, Eszter Jakopánecz and Mária Törõcsik
- Is the Concept of Sustainable Development a Contemporary Ideology? , pp 55-66
- Yulia Platonova
- COBIT 5 and the Process Capability Model. Improvements Provided for IT Governance Process , pp 67-76
- Alex Pasquini and Emidio Galie
- New Ways for Companies to Develop Effective Lobbying Strategies in the European Parliament A case study in the field of the Common Agricultural Policy , pp 77-96
- Attila Kovács
- Current Shifts in Corporate Learning Meet'Enabler Competencies' , pp 97-108
- Viktória Szoboszlai
- Externalities in Connection with a Community Garden , pp 123-132
- Gabriella Lovász
- Information Security Management for SMEs:Implementating and Operating a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) Using PDCA Cycle , pp 133-141
- Gergely Krisztián Horváth