From Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Randall Jackson ().
Access Statistics for this chapter series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Central Place Theory , pp 52
- Leslie J. King
- Gravity and Spatial Interaction Models , pp 48
- Kingsley E. Haynes and A. Stewart Fotheringham
- Human Migration , pp 51
- W. A. V. Clark
- Industrial Location , pp 51
- Michael J. Webber
- Point Pattern Analysis , pp 50
- Barry N. Boots and Arthur Getis
- Regional Input-Output Analysis , pp 52
- Geoffrey Hewings
- Regional Population Projection Models , pp 52
- Andrei Rogers
- Spatial Autocorrelation , pp 50
- John Odland
- Spatial Diffusion , pp 47
- Richard Morrill and Gary L. Gaile
- Spatial Econometrics
- James LeSage and Kelley Pace
- Spatial Transportation Modeling , pp 51
- Christian Werner