A Symposium on Canadian Labour Force Participation in the 1990s (Special Issue of Canadian Business Economics, Volume 7, Number 2, May 1999)
Edited by Andrew Sharpe and Louis Grignon
from Centre for the Study of Living Standards
151 Slater Street, Suite 710, Ottawa, ON K1P 5H3.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Whitney Hamilton ().
Access Statistics for this chapter series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Symposium on Labour Force Participation in Canada in the 1990s: An Introduction and Overview , pp 1-11
- Andrew Sharpe and Louis Grignon
- The Changing Labour Force Participation of Canadians, 1969-96: Evidence from a Panel of Six Demographic Groups , pp 12-24
- Mario Fortin and Pierre Fortin
- Structural Influences on Participation Rates: A Canada-U.S. Comparison , pp 25-41
- Irene Ip, Sheryl King and Genevieve Verdier
- Demographic Shifts and Labour Force Participation Rates in Canada , pp 42-56
- Bob Dugan and Benoit Robidoux
- Evolution of the Female Labour Force Participation Rate in Canada, 1976-1994: a Cohort Analysis , pp 57-70
- Paul Beaudry and Thomas Lemieux
- Decline in Youth Participation in Canada in the 1990s: Structural or Cyclical? , pp 71-87
- Richard Archambault and Louis Grignon