2006 Pre-Conference Workshops, July 22, Long Beach, CA
From American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 20436: Are Product Recalls Insurable in the Netherlands Dairy Supply Chain?
- Miranda P.M. Meuwissen, Natasha I. Valeeva, Annet G.J. Velthuis and Ruud B.M. Huirne
- 20435: Impact of U.S. Good Agricultural Practices on the Mexican Fruit and Vegetable Industry (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Belem Avendano and Linda Calvin
- 20434: Innovative Food Safety Training Systems (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Gary L. Fread
- 20433: Continuous Food Safety Innovation as a Management Strategy: How to Start One / How to Maintain One (PowerPoint Presentation)
- David M. Theno
- 20432: Recapturing Value from Food Safety Certification: Incentives and Firm Strategy
- Suzanne Thornsbury, Mollie Woods and Kellie Raper
- 20431: Danish Salmonella Control: Benefits, Costs, and Distributional Impacts (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Lill Andersen and Tove Christensen
- 20430: Impact of EU Food Safety Standards on Kenyan Exports of Green Beans and Fish: What Role Has Collective Action Played? (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Julius Juma Okello
- 20429: Prioritization of Food Borne Pathogens
- Marie-Josee J. Mangen, Y.T.H.P. van Duynhoven, W. van Pelt, J. Kemmeren and Arie H. Havelaar
- 20428: Sweden's Success with Private Insurance for Salmonella Control in Broilers (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Tanya Roberts and Hans Andersson
- 20427: Did HAS Scores Impact Economic Incentives? - A Study of Hygiene Scores in the U.K
- Wenjing Shang and Neal Hooker
- 20426: Industry Perspectives on Incentives for Food Safety Innovation: "Economic Incentives for Food Safety in the Pre-Cut Fruit and Vegetable Industry" (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Susan Ajeska
- 20425: Measuring Establishment Risk for Risk-Based Inspection (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Donald W. Anderson
- 20424: Chain Level Dairy Innovation and Changes in Expected Recall Costs
- Ruud B.M. Huirne, Annet G.J. Velthuis, C. van Erve and Miranda P.M. Meuwissen
- 20423: Is Co-Regulation more Efficient and Effective in Supplying Safer Food? Insights from the UK (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Marian Garcia Martinez and Andrew Fearne